Design the door that's right for you, choose from thousands of designs.
We make it easy for you to choose the exact door you want.
Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL(i) These Conditions shall govern all transactions into which DNK Services Ltd ('DNK') enters with its customers.
(ii) In these Conditions 'customer' shall mean the other party to any quotation, offer, order or contract with or by DNK, 'the goods' shall mean products manufactured or sold or services performed by DNK or by the customer.
'Invoice' shall mean the document setting out in detail the goods consigned, marks and numbers, cost, any charges
'Order' shall mean the goods requested by the customer either by facsimile, electronic mail or by post on the customer's official order form or company letterhead,
'Delivery Note' shall mean the document accompanying goods in their dispatch and delivery from DNK or by DNK's Suppliers, post or carrier and on which DNK lists the goods dispatched against the customer's order.
2. PRICES, QUOTATIONS & PAYMENTS(i) All prices listed on DNK website are correct at the time of publication. DNK will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that goods are available at these prices. DNK Services Ltd cannot be held responsible if supplies are unobtainable or otherwise un-saleable.
(ii) All prices quoted on invoices are inclusive of VAT
(iii) If you are an account customer, payment shall be made in full within 30 days (depending on terms agreed) from the date of invoice. We reserve the right to revoke credit if you fail to make payment when due. If payment is not made when due, interest could be added at a rate of 0.1% per day to the outstanding balance until paid in full (including the accrued interest) whether before or after judgment, together with any reasonable legal or other recovery costs.
3. CARRIAGE & DELIVERY(i) DNK reserves the right to charge carriage on deliveries as appropriate.
(ii) Delivery dates are given in good faith by DNK to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the times stated in any communication by and on behalf of DNK. Compensation will not be given to cover fitting services for products not arriving on time, Wait until products have arrived and been checked before arranging fitting services
(iii) No liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in the delivery of goods, including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any delays due to any Act of God, war, civil disturbance, strikes, lock-outs or any act outside DNK's control, will be accepted.
(iv) inspect Parcel/Package thoroughly and sign for as DAMAGED instead of your signature if Outer wrapper is even the Slightest bit Ripped or torn and if necessary advise us of any Actual damage to the Panel within 24 hours of Delivery, otherwise replacement may be Chargeable.
(v) Compensation will not be given to cover re-fitting services for products with Damage or Imperfections if the have been fitted. These must be checked for any problems prior to arranging installation, cutting or fitting, Any damaged needs to be reported within 24 hours of Delivery, otherwise replacement may be Chargeable.
(vi) The customer shall:-
a) Check all goods delivered by DNK and sign the delivery note for the goods in the presence of the delivery driver;
b) Mark any discrepancies between goods ordered and goods delivered on the consignment note prior to signing; and
c) Refuse any goods found to be damaged and mark the consignment note accordingly.
(vii) Any claims over missing goods or discrepancies between the goods listed on the delivery note and the goods delivered to the customer must be submitted to DNK with the full particulars of the order, the delivery note and any other relevant information in writing within two working days of the delivery, failing which DNK cannot accept liability. The submission of a claim within this time limit does not necessarily mean that DNK will accept liability in relation to such claim. A consignment note signed 'unexamined' is not sufficient to uphold a claim,
(vii) DNK shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the customer's failure to comply with the requirements of the British Railway's Board, Road Carriers or the Post Office regulations.
(ix) If the customer does not receive the goods within 14 days of the date of invoice, customer is required to notify DNK immediately thereafter; otherwise no liability can be accepted.
(x) Deliveries will be made via Royal Mail and Couriers
(xi) Products will be dispatched within 1 working day of order placed and delivery within 2 working day thereafter, Door Panels will be dispatched within 4 working days and delivery within 2 working days
4. ORDERS(i) DNK's reserves the right at anytime and without explanation to:
a) Refuse to accept an order
b) Cancel an order
c) Suspend deliveries against an order whether or not an account is in arrears
d) Refuse cancellation of an order
e) Cancel unexecuted instalments of an order
(ii) No variation of an order will be recognised unless otherwise agreed by DNK in writing.
(ii) All orders must be confirmed in writing by the customers and signed by an authorised signatory.
(iii) DNK retains the right to levy a handling charge where a customer cancels an order.
(iv) Where an order involves bespoke work specific to a customer, including own brand printing, the customer cannot cancel the order and if he does, DNK reserves the right to invoice the order in full, whether it has been delivered or not.
(v) Order maybe sent out in different packages as they may come from different suppliers. Panels may not all ways have letterbox cut out and fitted, but if paid for will be supplied.
5. RETURNS(i) No goods may be returned by the customer without DNK's prior written consent.
(ii) Goods returned for credit must be accompanied by a delivery note quoting the number of DNK's invoice against which the goods were originally supplied and the reason for return.
(iii) DNK reserves the right to refuse any returns or refuse any credit for non-faulty returned goods, should those goods in anyway be unfit for resale. Unfit for resale being entirely at the discretion of DNK.
(iv) DNK reserves the right to invoice a restocking charge for any non-faulty returned goods.
(v) Goods returned and found to be faulty will be replaced or credited at the customer's discretion and the costs of returning these items will be refunded by DNK.
(vi) No liability can be accepted for loss or damage to goods returned by the customer.
(vii) If there is a discrepancy between goods advised as returned and the actual goods received, DNK will only credit the goods actually received.
(viii) Additional return policy details: We accept returns providing we are notified within 14 days. If items are ordered incorrectly we can not refund p+p and items returned at your own cost. If incorrect item is sent we will refund p+p. Any damaged items must be reported within 24 Hours. If item is delivered damaged we will refund p+p. All returns must be made within 14 days of our reply to your notification. Items must be returned in original packaging in an unused state. Door Panels and other Special orders are Non Refundable.
(ix) Faulty Door Panel Returns, Door Panels have to be returned within a 4 week period from the replacement being delivered, Failing this a full payment charge will be invoiced, Subject to Manufactures discretion
(x) Palram Canopies and Carports:If a customer wishes to return a product you must notify us as soon as possible. Please email all details of the customer, order number, telephone contact, product and reason for return to email@example.com
Once we have been notified, we would contact the customer direct to organise the collection.
There will be a charge of 50 GBP (+ VAT) for all orders over £100 and 20 GBP (+ VAT) for orders under £100. This charge would cover administration, shipment, handling and re-packing costs.
This charge will be taken off the credit we issue back once the product is back in our warehouse.
6. GuaranteesAll UPVC Panels produced are protected by a 10 year Guarantee, All Grained Panels produced are protected by a 5 year Guarantee against Discoloration backed by one of the Worlds Largest PVCu Extruding Companies. To comply with this once Panels with glass in have been fitted it is advised to seal around between the glass unit and Panel to prevent any water damage. Faulty Door Panel Returns have to be returned within a 4 week period from the replacement being delivered, Failing this a full payment charge will be invoiced, Subject to Manufactures discretion
Mechanical items such as Locks hinges, Handles etc come with 1 year Guarantee
Guarantees do not cover any installation or reinstallation costs.
7. PRODUCTS(i) Pictures are for Reference only,
(ii) Panels may have different names on paperwork, still same design, Embossing may differ slightly due to different manufactures.
(iii) Any item that is in the picture but not in the product description is not for sale, Only the product described is for sale
(iv) Composite Door Descriptions, Colours and Unique Features. Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the examples shown in this brochure. Due to the limitations of the photographic and printing processes, colour illustrations should be used as a guide only. DNK Services Limited provide a standard white door slab and cannot guarantee that the door slab will match any frame used. Due to a continuous development programme DNK Services Limited reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
All specifications are correct at the time of going to print. Door slabs, Flores, Kara and Marmara glass images are supplied courtesy of Distinction Doors Limited. E. & O. E.
(v) RAL Colours should be used for Premium colours, Where a RAL Colour is not specified then the standard shade of that colour will be used.
(vi) Door Panel Descriptions, Colours and Unique Features. Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the examples shown in this brochure. Due to the limitations of the photographic and printing processes, colour illustrations should
be used as a guide only. Due to a continuous development programme DNK Services Limited reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. All
specifications are correct at the time of going to print. E. & O. E.
(vii) Due to the nature of materials used and the method of manufacture of panels, we recommend that you allow for a tolerance of + or – 2mm to either the cut size
or thickness of every infill panel.
(viii) Due to Lead work and other artwork done by hand this may differ from illustrations on the website and in brochures
8. COPYRIGHTThe copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all articles, lists, drawings, descriptions and other information produced by DNK Services Ltd shall remain the property of DNK Services Ltd.
9. LAWThese conditions are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
11. SPECIAL ORDERS
A “Special Order” purchase is defined as a purchase for an item or items that is made to your specification and design, These include all Doors (Composite, UPVC, Bi-Fold and Patio), Door panels and Evolution Canopies,
Our normal return policy does not apply to “Special Order” purchases.
If you make a ”Special Order” purchase with us, you will be clearly notified that you are making a “Special Order” purchase and you will be asked to read and agree with the terms for making a “Special Order” purchase.
The following terms apply to “Special Order” purchase made with DNK Services Ltd
- Our normal return policy does not apply to any “Special Order” purchases. “Special Order” purchases are not returnable for refund or for credit of any kind.
- With the exception of our “Return Policy”, our normal purchase terms apply to “Special Order” purchases.
- When you receive the “Special Order” items, you must immediately and carefully inspect the shipment for correctness, completeness and for any possible delivery damage. Any problems must be reported to us within 24 hours after receipt of your shipment. If problems are not reported to us within 24 hours after receipt of your shipment, we will not be responsible for correcting any problems.
- If you receive your “Special Order” items from us and you are re-shipping the package or packages to a second location, you must open the package or packages and make a thorough inspection. We will not be responsible for correcting errors (or delivery costs) to an address other than the original delivery address. The 24 hour time limit for reporting errors applies only to the original shipping location.